Physiotherapist and director of PhysioclinicLH
• Double graduate in Physiotherapy and Physical Activity and Sports Sciences from the European University of Madrid (UE)
• Expert in Myofascial Pain Syndrome and Trigger Points from the European University of Madrid (UE)
• Master’s Degree in Physiotherapy and Sports Rehabilitation from the Camilo José Cela University of Madrid (UCJC)
• Structural Osteopathy
• Currently studying 4th year of Osteopathy at the Madrid School of Osteopathy (EOM)
• Musculoskeletal ultrasound and invasive techniques
2013: Clinical stay for 1 month at the Quirón University Hospital (Pozuelo).
2013-2014: Physiotherapist for the Youth and the C.D. Libertad Alcorcón.
2014: Clinical Stay for 1 month and a half at the Fundación Jiménez Díaz University Hospital.
2014- 2015: Physiotherapist and rehabilitator at the C.F. Trival Valderas Alcorcón.
2015: Stay Clinic for 15 days at the Niño Jesús University Hospital.
2015-2016: 4 months of PRACTICUM at the Premium Madrid clinic.
2016: 1 month of PRACTICUM in the cardiorespiratory physiotherapy unit of the Infanta Elena University Hospital (Madrid).
2015-2016: Physiotherapist at the Premium Madrid clinic.
2015-2016: C.B Viten Getafe Physiotherapist in the LEB SILVER basketball category for the 2015/2016 season.
2016-2017: Physiotherapist at the Málaga C.F. youth academy (4 months)
2016-2017: Physiotherapist of Coviran Granada in the LEB SILVER basketball category for the 2016/2017 season and physiotherapist of the Fundación Club Baloncesto Granada.
2017: 1 month in the USA, Saint Louis (Missouri) working as an athletic trainer at Webster Groves High School and at the University of Saint Louis with the teams of soccer, volleyball and American football (Athletic training clinical experience)
2017-2018 : Coviran Granada Physiotherapist in the LEB SILVER basketball category 2017/2018 season
2017-2018: Physiotherapist at Daniel Tapia Amores Clinic (5 months)
2018-2019: Coviran Granada Physiotherapist in the LEB ORO basketball season category